- All students from SATU member universities
- Students must be currently enrolled in a full-time study program
Forming a Team
- Each student will need to submit an application through the SMART 2.0 website.
- The SATU Presidents’ Forum International Secretariat will then assign students to teams made up of other participants, based on their professional disciplines and nationalities. Each team will consist of 3–5 students.
- Each team will be given their team members’ contact information.
- Each team must come up with a team name and have a team leader.